Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Birthday Wish List

Nintendo Wii Games:
Call of Duty: World at War
Guitar Hero: World Tour
My Fitness Coach
Rock Band
Pinball Hall of Fame
Resident Evil 4
Mario Kart
Active Life Outdoor Challenge

Nintendo DS Games:
My Japanese Coach $29.99
My Funfacts Coach $29.99
My Chinese Coach $29.99
Crossword DS $19.99
Personal Trainer: Math $19.99
Let's Yoga
Let's Pilates
My Spanish Coach
Trauma Centre: Under the Knife 2
Clubhouse Games

Other Stuff:
Chest of Drawers (Other examples: one, two )
AeroGarden also at CDN Tire
Global Malaga Chair (I know it's expensive, I've tried this chair at work and it is so relaxing (used to be $500))
no other chair but this one please, due to my back I have to be careful.
Human Woman Perfume (From Fruits & Passion)

Electronics:
iPod iTouch 16GB
Nikon D300 DSLR
Sony Digital eBook Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment